Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, July 03, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

As today was slated to be the last nice day of the week before the temps and humidity rise, I wanted to get out of the house, albeit briefly, to pick up some last-minute grocery items at our local gourmet store and to make sure my body was working right again (it seems to be). Both my body and the car were behaving, so I chanced that the former would stay on course and actually went on the stationery bike a couple times today (for about 10 and 6 minutes respectively), trying to get back into that habit. As for the latter, I'm disinclined to run to the auto shop this week just to replace a leaky windshield washer reservoir, so I may swing by on Saturday and ask them to be ready for me to take it in next Wednesday, my first PTO day of the summer. I mean, if I don't take the time off, however will I be prepared to participate in competitive Excel spreadsheeting tournaments?

0 comments: