Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, November 17, 2023

Silly Site o' the Day

I really should take it easy, I feel like a reckoning is coming based on all the steps I've been getting in (that I'm not used to doing in that concentrated a manner), but I couldn't help but start organizing household stuff when I got up this morning. I think it was my brain reasoning that I would feel better if everything were "in its place" and I could truly rest during the upcoming weekend then the four-day Thanksgiving break. Even Robin got into the act after I logged off (laptop working nice and spiffy since my tech angel at the office disabled the driver which seemed to cause all my peripherals-not-working-right issues) and assisted in throwing away years-old foodstuff from our larder so we could make room for whatever we're going to buy tomorrow in prep for our feast-for-two. I've already pulled recipes so I can purchase the proper ingredients, although we've left lots of room for improvisation as we'll be tackling Stew Leonard's before our regular supermarket. Here, enjoy some kitties and dominos:

Via Laughing Squid.

0 comments: