Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, November 16, 2023

Silly Site o' the Day

My second (and last) day at the education/hotel complex was just so much sensory overload! I didn't sleep well last night, up between 2:30 and 4:15 or so, and I'm sure that didn't help. My stomach is still doing flip-flops and the travel anxiety has remained but everything worked out, I caught a trolley-thingie in the Orlando airport so I didn't have to walk to the gate with my non-wheeled overnight bag, and for whatever reason the LaGuardia walk didn't seem as lengthy as it had yesterday. The driver made record time getting me home, and now I just want to sleep, but of course it's back to the (home) office tomorrow to catch up on all the work stuff I haven't done. I'd love to return to the complex when I'm feeling better, and I'd love to spend the next few days detoxing. I definitely won't have time to watch this entire exploration of pareidolia:

Via Laughing Squid. And so, to bed!


0 comments: