Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, November 18, 2023

Silly Site o' the Day

We were both up a bit early, but as I was driving to both supermarkets I went back to sleep and Robin stayed up, and we were out of the house by 9:30 to tackle both Stew Leonard's and our regular place. Stew's was kind of a disappointment in terms of Thanksgiving stuff, but I made enough somewhat-expected impulse purchases to be happy I went despite the awful crowds (we totally masked up), and we got almost everything we wanted in the other place. I'll have to do a very short shop at the gourmet shop tomorrow for the last few bits and bobs for Thanksgiving. We're actually roasting a turkey for the first time in years, hope I remember how to do that! We will not be having a cake, of course, let alone one of these.

0 comments: