Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, May 20, 2022

Silly Site o' the Day

Another really good day at work, where I finished migration and backing up my electronic files from my work laptop's hard drive into my "personal drive" on the firm's cloud-based servers. And apparently the crude first-draft tutorial I wrote is getting accolades, according to my supervisor, so a "progression" (exec assistants can't really be promoted) would seem to be assured now, which will mean greater financial security. I was fairly euphoric through most of the day, which was only marred by shooting low-level pain down my left calf, preventing me from going on the exercise bike until I can figure out how to mitigate it. In the meantime, let's stay with the branding theme and take a look at some brutally honest slogans.

0 comments: