Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Silly Site o' the Day

Much as I don't want to see it there, I've reinstated my "Life During COVID Time" label for the foreseeable future, as what some people call the "fifth wave" washes over the NY environs. I miss my coworkers and am still planning on coming into the office for an hour or so next Tuesday (after dropping something off at my doctor's office nearby), but now I'm fairly certain I'll be masked the entire time. I made our appointments for our second boosters this weekend, where it should feel nice to be in an air-conditioned pharmacy during the 90-plus-degree weather. We'll be heading to the supermarket after that, then home very fast so nothing gets too warm. I attended a virtual rebranding seminar today, so let's look at logos this week. Here are some brutally honest ones.

0 comments: