Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Silly Site o' the Day

Today didn't start off optimally. Zed woke me at 4, so I sat up with him for an hour to let Robin sleep, to no avail as Robin got up at 5, then we were both asleep again around 7 and... well, that's how the early morning went. We were finally on our way to go grocery shopping around 11:15, and that's when my brand-new windshield wipers caught on one another. Turns out the driver's side blade is 4" too long, so that'll require another trip back to the auto shop early Monday morning to replace it. The day was fairly incident-free after that, and we got lots of goodies at both Stew Leonard's and our usual Stop & Shop to handle the upcoming week leading to three Thanksgiving feasts (my cousin's on the actual day, just me and Robin on Friday, then Mom and bro/sis-in-law on Saturday). Aside from a gastric issue that I hope straightens itself out by tomorrow, we're in good shape! No more warning signs, at least that I know of.

0 comments: