Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, November 21, 2021

Silly Site o' the Day

I am officially a three-mini-Apple person! I've had the iPad mini for a little over a month and am very happy, the Mac mini computer has successfully replaced my old laptop in the last week or so, and today Robin set up my new iPhone 13 mini to succeed my poor five-year-old SE (that's like 100 in smartphone years) which had started bricking badly. I was a bit nervous as setup not only involved transferring apps and such but installing work-related things. After a couple false starts everything was up and running, and the only annoying bit was having to update my Google password which I had forgotten. The new phone is a bit larger than the old one, so my small hand will have to get used to that, but the display is so much easier to read which my eyes appreciate! The gastric issue seems to be behind me now, so all that remains in the near future is a replacement windshield wiper blade and a (yes) mini hairbrush because I lost my old one somewhere in Manhattan last Thursday. I definitely don't want one that will make me look like a Mexican cholombiano, however...

0 comments: