Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, November 22, 2021

Silly Site o' the Day

A very good day which, again, started out not so well. My concern over the outsized windshield wiper blade caused no small amount of insomnia, and neither of us got much sleep past 3 AM. I soldiered through the morning work hours as Robin slept. He woke up close enough to noon for me to call the auto shop and ask them if I could swing by during lunch hour so they could rectify their error. Mission accomplished, no issues at all, obviously no charge, there and back in less than 20 minutes! Not only that, the new iPhone is now paired with the car's bluetooth, whereupon I discovered that my Waze settings didn't port over and I needed to upload all my music. Everything's now done so we're ready for our Thanksgiving travel! And we encountered no bad parkers, so there's that as well.

0 comments: