Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, November 19, 2021

Silly Site o' the Day

The week ended on a pretty positive note. As of December 1, I will be supporting 11 partners and managing directors, and I will finally have a backup exec assistant, so things should settle down there. The position elsewhere in the company for which I was going to apply and which supposedly then went to someone else is rumored to be open again. Not sure I want it any more but it never hurts to go through the process and hone my interviewing skills! I don't plan to think about work for the next couple of days, I logged off pretty much ahead of the game and am now concentrating on Thanksgiving. We hit two grocery stores tomorrow morning to get our regular stuff and extras for next Friday, the day between going to my cousin's house (fruit arrangement ordered and bean salad will be made) and Mom's (pareve sugar-free desserts ordered and, yes, more bean salad will be made). Just going to keep my options open and probably buy lots of frozen veg that can be easily microwaved. Meanwhile, Holly Ridge Vets has some new signage...

0 comments: