Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

I think the allergy medicine's starting to play havoc with my system. On the one hand, it does stop the actual symptoms like the constant itching in my arms and the back of my hands. On the other hand, as with many manufactured meds, it brings its own set of problems -- mainly drowsiness so I only take it at night, along with possible emotional side-effects. I was a wreck most of yesterday afternoon, and my presumably-stress-induced eye twitch is back. Plus I dreamed about Woody Allen last night, and that's just wrong on most levels (even if my persona was more a Fanny Bruce type and he did Make Me A Star). Allergy season was never this bad when I was a kid. That's probably because I ate Aller-Gees, the breakfast of wimps! Cereal box generator via Gerard.

0 comments: