Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, May 25, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

Short day at work today, although I haven't been as productive as I'd hoped. It's been one of those days when the interruptions require more concentration than the Huge-Ass Project, and it took until noon to get all the interruptions out of the way. But I'm in a great mood nonetheless, now that the weird emotional side effects from the OTC allergy pills are wearing off. Going to Stew's after I get out of here to stock up on meat and veg, then to get the car washed so it can pretty much sit in the driveway all weekend whilst I go absolutely nowhere. It'll be too hot, Rob will be working, the roads (and gas prices) are crazy, and goodness knows I have enough to read! So I'm looking forward to cocooning, not to mention three mornings in a row of glorious, glorious sleep if the cats let us. But no home-based to-do projects for me! You, on the other hand, may wish to consider Puzzle Floors, which are all the rage in someone's mind at least. Via Tom at Backup Brain.

0 comments: