Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, September 02, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

Mom's still stable at the hospital, the regular medical staff should be around tomorrow, and Robin and I will be heading there as soon as rush hour's over to keep her and my brother company. Everything else remains in a holding pattern. Was hoping to take my mind off things by watching a bit of baseball, but Optimum picked this evening to have a partial outage. I can still get onto Facebook and Blogger and Feedly, so I can still post this and even link to silly sites, but I can't play any of my online games nor watch television. Good job there are still lots of comics to go through. And we did have a nice Labor Day repast regardless; Robin not only cooked it but helped me open my drink bottle. Although maybe I won't need him to so much now that I've watched this:

Via Laughing Squid.


0 comments: