Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, September 01, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

White Rabbits! And September's not off to a very good start, as we were awoken at 5:15 by my mom's mobile health service telling us she'd had a bit of a fall and EMT folks were on their way to take her to the hospital. By the end of the day my brother had been with her for awhile and, as far as we know, she's been through a bunch of tests and is being monitored and kept for observation, but of course it's a holiday weekend and there's only so much to be done before the regular folks return on Tuesday. So my life is in a holding pattern for awhile, and it looks like Tuesday's visit with my brother and Mom is going to be a bit different than originally planned. So this one's for Mom; I'm thinking of you!

Via Laughing Squid.


0 comments: