Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, September 03, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

My original plan for today and tomorrow was to visit my brother and sis-in-law in their Long Branch place today, stay overnight, and return home in the morning. With Mom in hospital that didn't quite work out, but at least I got to see him and give him a housewarming gift (per Mom's suggestion)! She's getting better gradually, although I'm told the doctor didn't see her until the evening of Day 3 of her stay, but at least she's getting tested for things now and there's something of a plan going forward. The drive was nice, but as I've been a bit emotionally wrought I'm glad Robin was with me, and after all we did get to see my brother and go out for a lovely sushi lunch. And I have all day tomorrow to not drive and just try to recover emotionally and physically from today. Even though we did see an awful blue-painted cybertruck on our way home, which reminds me of this Fake Attenborough snippet.

0 comments: