Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, September 13, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

Although Friday the 13th done fall on a Friday this month, I was well prepared and had a pretty good day as a result. Yesterday Robin changed out the batteries in our car key fobs (who knew that was the reason they'd been failing lately, and we wouldn't have to spend a pretty penny on new ones?) and my work colleague brought me new batteries for my laptop mouse, so things went very swimmingly even though it was a triple deadline day. And despite still being fairly exhausted from the last three travel days (Manhattan, NJ, Manhattan again) I finally made a stir-fry again, although next time I need to start the tofu a good deal earlier to get it crispy. Mets won over the Phillies, Yankees look like they'll probably lose to the Red Sox, so I'm giving up on TV for the night, with your regular reminder that the Riggs Residence is a binational household divided by a common language:


 

Via Laughing Squid.

0 comments: