Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, September 14, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

As I suspected, I was wiped today. So when we returned from grocery shopping (no garlic available, apparently the entire supply must have had waxy breakdown, not just the cloves I bought last weekend) and I saw where Liverpool had lost its first game of the season, I pretty much napped through much of the Yankees and Mets games (they both lost as well), and I'm feeling a bit better now. Tomorrow I hope to get back into exercising, particularly as I'm keen to boost my immune system so I'm tip-top for both giving blood and getting my mammogram on Tuesday. Meanwhile, Mom has pneumonia, which I suspect she picked up in the hospital before being moved to rehab, so it's just as well I'm not visiting this weekend. Not exactly a butterfly effect, maybe a butterfly wing one?

Via Laughing Squid.

0 comments: