Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Silly Site o' the Day

This Thanksgiving, I'm grateful for having family and friends with whom I had two Zoom convos and an online chat today. Exhausted, but grateful! I'm also thankful and relieved both Robin and I are healthy, my knee is getting better, I still have a job which pays the bills, we have nice new masks that filter even better so the next shopping trip won't be as harrowing as the last, I didn't have to cook that many dishes although I know of at least two microwaved sides we won't be bothering with next year, we have a roof over our heads and a stocked fridge and pantry and a soft warm kitty if you don't count the death blades, and so many other things I'm forgetting to mention. Hope your Thanksgiving has been safe and happy, and that you've been able to create your own lasting sandwich-staple masterpieces.

0 comments: