Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Silly Site o' the Day

I decided to induce forward momentum physically, since my psyche hasn't been helping very much the past week or so. The boxes with my office files have been put in the cat's room/library/spare bedroom, clearing the living room couch, and Robin helped me get out our holiday table to decorate for Thanksgiving tomorrow (I'm hoping to show it off with all the food on it via video to be sent to the office as well as a family Zoom chat well after we've finished dinner), the British Christmas sweets arrived so they're on the table for when we start to decorate for the December holidays, I paid outstanding bills and got in a walk around the block which usually boosts my mood, and I've set short video chats next week with all the partners I support in the hopes they can help me formulate some goals and objectives to better help them in the coming year. I can't wait to show off my silly collections, although they can't hold a candle to these. And I finally organized our linen closet shelf with all our various body braces. Doing all I can! Tomorrow's dinner will only consist of two things I need to cook (the Brussels sprouts and the stuffing) and lots of stuff to either warm or zap in the microwave, but I think we've hit on a really good mostly-veggie feast which will serve us well through Black Bubble-and-Squeak Friday as well.

0 comments: