Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Silly Site o' the Day

You'd think I'd have other stuff to blog about these days. But my desire to write hasn't been that high lately. I suspect that will change when the weather does, but that means waiting another month and a half. Ah well, it's not like I'm going anywhere, other than either a morning walk or (as today) a morning trash-taking-out or (tomorrow) grocery shopping. At least the shoulder area feels a bit better, so I'm going to try sleeping without ibuprofen tonight. And work is going well, my supervisor wants me to possibly take on another partner but I'm ambivalent as that means my fellow exec assistant isn't doing what's wanted of her and I really like her so that saddens me. People lucky enough to have jobs can ill afford to slack off these days. Then again, I'm beginning to be suspicious of over-achievers as well. I mean, take a look at these gorgeous cakes. Then take a look in the mirror. You know what I mean?

0 comments: