Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Silly Site o' the Day

My shoulder and neck area feels well enough that the pillows and blankets are now back in their usual place, and we have once again reclaimed our living room as well! I lucked out and finally found a taker for the ten comics long boxes that have sat there since pre-pandemic March. It was amazing, I emailed him this morning based on a Google search, he got back to me right away, and by 2:30 PM all the boxes were gone! Zed's a bit upset as he'd gotten used to parading around (and sleeping) on top of them, but he's a friggin' CAT, he'll get over it. And the project that's occupied way too many work hours is finally done so I feel like a whole bunch of burdens have been lifted at the same time. Let's celebrate with some more useless men's "fashion" designs!

0 comments: