Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Silly Site o' the Day

The foot pain continues to abate, but not as quickly as I would have liked. Still, I did finally shower, which I needed to, and the earrings are back on their holder/display case and lots of comics were read. In truth, the ibuprofen PM has, as I suspected when I took it last night, left me a bit groggy. But that's fine, as I had no major plans and only one more thing left to do for the weekend (finances, which I can also do during the day on Monday where I have a workstation and a lunch hour and no plans to wander very far). The stomach ailment is still hanging around, though. Could be the meds, could be something going around, but I'm sorry, this pizza just doesn't look that appetizing to me:



Via BoingBoing.

0 comments: