Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Silly Site o' the Day

Little by little the foot is improving. I still used the cane this morning when we visited our local Optimum store to change our cell phone carrier (really now, with Altice Mobile giving us unlimited everything for $20 a month including 50 gigs of data pre-throttling and service in England for the next time we visit, this was a no-brainer, particularly since the MTA's wifi hasn't been working properly in two weeks and my Harry Potter game used up way too many megabytes for my old phone plan) and do our food shopping. By the time we got home I was able to doff the cane, although I'm still limping a lot. Nowhere to go tomorrow so that's definitely a rest day. I'd try healing crystals, but you know what they say.

0 comments: