Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, July 07, 2018

Silly Site o' the Day

So as it turns out, going to a movie theatre exhausts me. The seats were nice and comfy, but not being able to control the sound is just draining, I can't deal with 80+ decibels. I thought we'd be able to shop after lunch, but we were so wiped that we went straight home (after all, as we're going out tomorrow we can always shop then). Plus, my knee decided to be all arthritic today, and I've just taken ibuprofen to help out with that. Or maybe I took it to get rid of the headache that was the Justice League movie. Well, in all fairness, it didn't give me a headache but it was kind of... meh. Even the scenes with more than one woman in them were boring, and there were far too few of those. In better news, the movie we saw in the cinema (Incredibles 2) was fun, and the fact that England won another World Cup game and is now in the semifinals is even more fun. Here, have some World Cup memes.

0 comments: