Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Silly Site o' the Day

Truth to tell, I didn't feel that much better than yesterday (sorry Mom!), but I forced myself to do the vacuuming as I figured, with the windows closed and the ACs all running, it would help me breathe better, and so it did. I was even able to catch up on ironing all my short-sleeved tops (considering the weather I won't need 3/4 sleeves or long sleeves for awhile), did the finances, and went through a goodly number of comics. But enough about me, today is a special day. In addition to being the birthdays of my comics friends Pat Prentice and Alan Davis, it's Paul McCartney's 75th! So in his honor, and because it's Father's Day as well, here's an adorable video of his superfan Dave Grohl with his own adorable tyke Harper making her professional drumming debut:



Wow, 75 years old. Well, as he once sang (and still does), you'll be older too!

0 comments: