Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Silly Site o' the Day

My first vacay-day! The toe seems to be doing a lot better without the soaking and ointment, so I'm keeping it dry for now and hoping to be able to wear shoes without pain again by, say, Saturday. On the other hand, I haven't quite reached my goal of updating my Wholly Trinity posts, particularly the overview of various versions of A Christmas Carol. I'm listening to Neil Gaiman's reading of same right now, before returning to my viewing. My hope is to finish watching all the movie and TV adaptations (I own about 30 of them at present) by the end of Boxing Day, so that I can update my Christmas Carol Checklist and upload it again to Facebook. In the meantime, I'm hungry:



Have a great holiday, y'all!

0 comments: