Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

It's Wholly Trinity Time

My first vacation day! Alas, the cold has worsened, but I slept all morning and have a very light schedule before tomorrow's cooking marathon (such as it will be) - sitting in bed catching up on reading whilst watching a Too Cute marathon. So let me leave you with my annual Wholly Trinity link to my holiday-themed posts from the past:
My overview of various televised and movie versions of Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol -- You Shall Be Upheld in More Than This*

My love-hate relationship with Rankin/Bass cartoons (RIP Arthur Rankin) -- "So That's Where He Got the Crown of Thorns!"

My Christmas music post -- I Hear People Singing, It Must Be Christmastime
I plan on enjoying A Christmas Carol online via accessing the original text and listening to the Neil Gaiman-read version.

*(not including Disney's 2009 computer-animated "Mr. Scrooge's Wild Ride" featuring Jim Carrey but I'm too sick to revisit it at the moment)
Have a wonderful, happy and safe holiday season!

0 comments: