Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Silly Site o' the Day

And so the year draws to a close ever more quickly, and we still haven't shaken the illness we both have. But armed with the hope that we're getting better incrementally, we ventured outside to do our grocery and New Year's Eve shopping. I got my Korbel, a very tasty pumpkin spice liqueur (I don't care that autumn's over, cold weather is always a good time for pumpkin spice as far as I'm concerned!) and some sugar-free chocolates for tomorrow night, and we actually went out to lunch for a change. The activity knocked us back a bit, but not so much that I couldn't finish most of my current comics reading and prepare purge plans for tomorrow (assuming the trash will finally be picked up to leave room for what we're going to dispose of). If I'm near 100% by the weekend we plan to hit the mall so I can get my hair in some sort of presentable shape, and I hope when we do we see some displays like this, but I'm not counting on it.

0 comments: