Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Silly Site o' the Day

Out with the old! Well, we've gotten through another year relatively healthy - not at present, mind, but through the year as a whole. No major or even minor hospital-related scares, a home-related scare which hasn't yet panned out but probably provided something of an impetus for this week's purging (hooray, they finally came for the trash outside so I was able to take some more down!), a work-related scare which turned out to be the best thing that's ever happened to my career, plus Robin scared up some work and Amy's just hanging out scaring herself at times (her poor old back legs don't leap like they used to) but she's been frighteningly affectionate towards me during this vacay which was lovely and unexpected. Aside from the little everyday frights I don't really have a coherent wrap-up to the year, nor promises for the next one other than the usual "I'll try to post something new here every day" one I've kept for over a dozen years now, but what I do have is one last silly site for 2014, courtesy of YouTube and some familiar celebs and sounds:



Via Laughing Squid. Must go prepare for dinner then the now-traditional-in-the-Riggs-Residence Anderson Cooper/Kathy Griffin CNNew Year's Eve show... Have a very happy and healthy 2015, everyone!

0 comments: