Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, November 05, 2011

Silly Site o' the Day

Remember, remember, this 5th of November
The subprimes and mortgages plot
I know of no reason why foreclosure treason
Should ever be forgot
The banks, the banks
The one percent
Make class war 'til people are indigent
Then when the people have had enough
They send their goons in to get rough
By perseverence the truth wins out
And that's what Occupy's all about!
Here's a short video of some Guy Fawkes Day (actually Bonfire Night) festivities in Robin's old haunts in Lewes:



We were going to get our joint account and my savings out of one of the bigger banks on this Bank Transfer Day, or Move Your Money Day, or whatever you wish to call it, but too much else to do, I'm afraid. At least I got my money out of Bank of America last month!

0 comments: