Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Silly Site o' the Day

I think I've finally turned the corner on this illness, with Robin maybe a day or two behind me. I haven't felt well enough yet to tackle the job search, so January ends with me still unemployed, but I'm hoping for better next month. Have I mentioned I really, really don't like January? Did some more emergency shopping today but felt terribly woozy upon returning. Looking forward to finally shaking this off! Also got my paperwork together to renew my passport, which I'd forgotten expired earlier this month. Oh well, I may not be able to travel anywhere for the foreseeable, but I can still pretend by using this airline ticket generator (via Gerard):



Do paper tickets even look like this any more? For so long all I've seen have been e-tickets.

0 comments: