Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

Well, that wasn't a fun way to wake up. My first out-of-office severance day consisted of three consulting to answer former-job-related questions, errand running, checkbook catch-up, and definitely not enough downtime nor sleep after having gotten back home after midnight following the first decent comics industry socializing I've had in months. Did the review post and my column for ComicMix, my daily post here, and that was about it for blog stuff. Since today I'm in the office (and inaccessible computer-wise) all day, then to my penultimate physical therapy session, blog catch-up and ComicMix news posting will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm feeling about as off as a broken bumble-bee in the creek, at least according to the Homespun Analogy Generator (at Generatorland).

0 comments: