Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

I spent this morning in my old office once more, and I'm obligated to go in again tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday. Some severance period so far, no longer an employee yet into the office more than away from it! After Thanksgiving, though, only two definite days and three half days as needed, so I can finally resume my job search at that time. Right now, I'm exhausted and badly need to catch up on not only blogging but sleep. So far the former is winning out as Lillian's son is back from school downstairs and, as usual, his computer's loud enough that it precludes any shut-eye in the bedroom. So might as well blog. Colleen Doran found a wonderful site that not only helps improve vocabulary (I have a pretty large vocab but I'm missing more than a few words) but helps feed the needy, and I highly recommend visiting the dual-purpose FreeRice loads of times to better improve the world! Now back to blog reading...

0 comments: