Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, November 24, 2006

Silly Site o' the Day

Happy Buy Nothing Day! Another broken night, what with being up since 5 AM or so not being able to breathe properly whilst horizontal, and I'm probably going to crash again soon but I wanted to get through blog reading and probably link-posting before that. So no shopping, even though it's bright and sunny out and I really need that replacement driver's side windshield wiper. The auto shop should be open tomorrow anyway. And I have at least two more rounds of washing-up to get through today. As it's also Steven Merchant's birthday, I thought I'd link to the free Podfather podcasts that he, Ricky Gervais and Karl Pilkington are doing for the seasonal holidays - the first was done for Hallowe'en, the second came out yesterday even though Brits don't celebrate Thanksgiving, and of course the third will debut on Christmas. Takes forever to download but, of course, well worth it.

0 comments: