Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Silly Site o' the Day

News both encouraging and discouraging. On the minus side, I had to all but blow off a recruiter on the phone this morning because, between my ankle and my boss' return and a coworker taking his annual Aruba vacation for the next two weeks, I won't be able to leave the office for any interviews until November, when I hope to have a better idea of my boss' schedule and can try to work around it. On the plus side, while a particularly egregious twinge in the aforementioned ankle woke me up around 4:30 AM, overall I have far less trouble getting around today than I did yesterday, so this is my first day using no crutches at all, just the walking stick. By the time my air cast arrives I may not need it all that much any more!

As today is National Coming Out Day, I thought it the perfect time to link to the website of the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, Inc. (via Hanan), who keep doing the good work...

0 comments: