Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, May 22, 2006

Silly Site o' the Day

Kitties are back home (with tacked-on boarding fees for giving Datsa his meds that it would have been nice of them to mention beforehand, and no itemized dental work estimate which was our only request) and none the worse for wear, except for one of Datsa's eyes which may have suffered either a scratch from Amy or a misapplication of his liquid medicine. By the time I returned from my cardiologist appointment - clean bill of health, he has no idea why I'm getting the back spasms and fatigue every time I attempt to walk outdoors (my new fold-up walking stick served me well in getting down to Broadway to catch the subway-bound bus, as well as from the subway to the doctor's office), he suggested my internist conduct CBC and thyroid tests when I see her for my annual physical on Thursday - all was back to normal at the Riggs Residence, so off to work I went. It's marvelously quiet here, with my boss already sending updates from his summer yachting holiday and a very manageable workload; my coworkers seemed to hold down the fort really well! If it weren't so darned expensive I'd go away more. :)

I still need to organize a few more things at home this evening before proceeding with the rest of my trip photos, so I thank you for your patience; and I haven't even thought about returning to regular blog-reading yet, so if there are any posts you've made or read in the past week to which you want to call my attention, please link to them in the comments section. Meanwhile, I think Rob's Dad will get a kick out of the Crazy EBay Blog, even though it hasn't been updated in a couple months. Apparently people sell strange stuff on that crazy EBay thing. Via Colleen.

0 comments: