Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, October 11, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

With a busy weekend looming, we decided to do our grocery shopping during my lunch break today, which worked out pretty well considering I didn't feel right all day. Not sure if it's the dropping temps (our landlord isn't back from the west coast and we can't have our heat turned on until his return) or nervousness about all the driving (although the car does seem fine) or the exhaustion from work, but I've definitely been under the weather all day. Nonetheless, I pushed through, made more progress than I thought I would, even cleared most of my personal email and printed out a bunch of financial stuff before giving up to watch some west coast baseball (looks like the Mets will be facing the Dodgers in the NLCS). Maybe tomorrow I won't feel as overwhelmed. I just don't feel ready for the later months in the year, let alone the 2025 Catzilla calendar...

0 comments: