Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, July 09, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

Long but rewarding day in the office, where I got my steps in by traversing the perimeter of the floor where I sit at least five times, repeatedly printing out more copies of a proposal for a partner sitting way the heck at the other end of the floor from the only working color copier (and my workstation being near neither). Not even my partner, but I like making new connections so I didn't really mind, and my hallux didn't even complain so I suspect that infection is gone for good. Alas, the heat wave is sapping much of my wherewithal from other areas, so I have to be very careful when I go anywhere outside. Tomorrow I get to rest, and Thursday I'm right back in Manhattan, but at least I left my laptop there today so I don't have to schlep it in. Meanwhile Robin did some coloring work for his current assignment, so maybe I should tell him about Text2Color (via BoingBoing)... nah, I bet he knows all this stuff already.

0 comments: