Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

My first No-Work Wednesday of the summer, and I'm still addicted enough to my email and texts that I did follow along but, because I had no laptop with me at home, no actual work got done, just me schmoozing and giving pointers in our exec assistant Teams chat. So restful! Of course it would be a lot better if I could go anywhere; we tried to get the windshield washer reservoir looked at but the auto shop guy said his usual mechanic was on vacay this week and could we come back another day at 9 when the fill-in mechanics arrive, so I'll schlep it back down on Friday. I can't wait for the weather to cooperate more so I can take advantage of being a tourist in my own city! Even if I have to mask to avoid any pandemic resurgence, like others are actually still doing.

0 comments: