Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

A pretty good day, all in all. My two immediate niggling concerns were dealt with, as I made an appointment with a Hyundai dealer to take care of the air bag light and inspect the power steering assembly to make sure the job was done right, and I figured out why I've been having problems with my commuter card - basically I screwed up on my math and there's no money in that account until August, so I'll have to start keeping track via the phone. Robin even helped set me up so I can wave my Apple watch in front of the OMNY machine, I don't even have to take out my phone any more! Still, the 21st century continues to baffle me. This was my last day in the cold basement at the office, as the inspectors and I have been moved to the 36th floor tomorrow (one floor down from where I used to work), so that'll be a nice change as well. Say, have we discussed RAS syndrome yet? Brought to you by the Department of Redundancy Department!!

0 comments: