Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, May 20, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

Today I learned from my podiatrist that I have a bit of a toe infection, so I'll have to pick up a couple prescriptions at the Manhattan pharmacy at lunchtime tomorrow. While I was at it, I caught up on almost all things medical (even scheduled my mammogram for September!) for me and Robin, made sure after a phone call with OMNY that my commuter card works tomorrow, even straightened out a medical billing situation for Robin (with a lot of help from him!). Work itself was rather slow, so I'll probably wind up using PTO hours for some of us, especially since I'll be stuck in Manhattan unable to do so for the next few days. Still don't know what I'm having for lunch tomorrow, maybe it'll be this:

Via Laughing Squid.


0 comments: