Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, April 26, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

Due to it being Administrative Professionals Week, our leadership gave exec assistants two hours off this week, and most of us opted to take them today to end the workday early. I kept my laptop on during that time in case of emergency, as the EA for whom I'm the backup took the time off as well and I knew I wasn't doing more than relaxing in the living room and hoping my neck gets better (taking a day off of exercising after the neck hurt pretty badly in the night and I had to sleep with the neck pillow). One of my partners called to let me know she's thanking me for Admin Pro Day by Venmo'ing me enough money to enjoy a sushi lunch with Robin and, not coincidentally, we plan on visiting a just-opened conveyor belt sushi place in Scarsdale tomorrow. I'm not sure of their tipping procedure yet, but as long as it's not this:

Via Laughing Squid. Please stores, just pay your workers more so this is no longer an issue.


0 comments: