Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, October 27, 2023

Silly Site o' the Day

Still way too hot for this time of year, but we kept the ACs off. Not so sure we'll be doing that tomorrow. Rob's medical appointment in the city was canceled on him because he arrived 10 minutes late, fairly unbelievable in a city that relies on public transit and its vagaries as much as New York does, but he was able to score another slot on Monday. I'm considering going in with him to get my quarterly blood draw then spending both Monday and Tuesday at the office (thus not having to schlep my laptop with me Monday night and Tuesday morning). Looks like I have a busy few weeks ahead! Probably a good thing we don't have a cat at the moment, as I'd have trouble keeping track of all these things and cat-shaming as well.

0 comments: