Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, October 22, 2023

Silly SIte o' the Day

As yesterday had been taken up with friends and driving, we had today to catch up on household stuff, including grocery shopping, which we preceded with a trip to a brand-new Target by our supermarket. Robin found himself Targeted-out within minutes, but I'm inclined to return to pick up items I only see on sale there. Upon getting home I was hit by a bout of exhaustion and, unusually, a loss of appetite. I had hoped making a veggie stir-fry would stimulate my taste buds, but could barely manage a small bowl even though, if I say so myself, I make a dang good stir-fry. I mean, it's no art car, but it's tasty. An evening shower seems to have helped, staying hydrated helps more. The end of a lovely weekend!

0 comments: