Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, June 05, 2023

Silly Site o' the Day

The laptop is all packed up and ready to bring into the city tomorrow morning, and I've rearranged my mouse inventory so the home office setup has the same brand of cordless optical mouse I'll be leaving in my work locker (I mean, toting a mouse back and forth every week is just silly) and the one I just opened is now attached to my home Mac. Little by little things are falling into place.  was even able to reserve "my" spot through the end of the month, and it appears I'll be quite active during June with three medical appointments and a trip to Mom's on Thursday, not to mention various local festivals and events. England is probably not in the cards this year, which is just as well because invisible cows (via BoingBoing) still freak me out. You can hear them chewing at night, you know.

0 comments: