Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, November 26, 2022

Silly Site o' the Day

Kids, let this be a lesson to you. Keep track of your passwords, whether on paper or in an app. I couldn't remember the firm-mandated password for my iPhone this morning, and we wound up having to restore all my settings from The Cloud, except for some firm-controlled apps. So that's going to be a bit of a runaround come Monday, and it pretty much ruined me for patronizing the local auto shop for an oil change on Small Business Saturday, but at least we know the restoration process works. I stopped shaking around 11:30, way too late to go anywhere productive, and of course I avoid Black Friday like the plague, so we spent most of the day watching World Cup games and eating leftovers. Tomorrow we shop!

0 comments: