Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Silly Site o' the Day

Well, that was an unexpected whirlwind. I got everyone's timesheets done by noon, and my boss canceled our catch-up meeting because there wasn't really anything on which to catch up (I'd just submitted my FY23 expectations and she'd signed off on them enthusiastically) and she wanted her afternoon free, so I was off to the podiatrist for my medi-pedi bang on schedule at 1 PM. And I found out I have a slight toe infection, so after I logged off at 3 PM I braved the Heaviest Traffic Day of the Year to head up to my pharmacy in Yonkers and get the needed meds. Not a bad trip, considering; we were there and back in an hour, plenty of time to make the bean salad for tomorrow's feast in Rockland County which, let's face it, is far better than a turkey cake fail.

0 comments: