Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, September 29, 2022

Silly Site o' the Day

I need to start planning better. We ran a few errands this morning and I completely forgot I needed onions in order to make the bean salad for Saturday's annual college reunion party, so we didn't swing by the supermarket and I needed to go out again after work. When I completely forgot I wanted to get two more kinds of beans that I'd neglected to pick up last weekend. Oh well, the salad (which is now made) should taste just fine with eight beans instead of ten; I mean, it's not going to taste like these concoctions. And now we have a very tiny shopping list for whenever we do get out (either Sunday locally or Monday in NJ). I feel super-tired though, and I don't think it's just the repeated coming and going. Lots of trees are starting to produce their next generations, and I'm probably allergic to half of them. One of these days I'll see an allergist, but until then over-the-counter pills seem to do the trick about 80% of the time.

0 comments: