Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, May 22, 2022

Silly Site o' the Day

My leg is still twinging a bit, so the compression sock didn't completely solve it, but I think I just need to do a few calf stretches against the bed, and I'm hoping to be back on the bike tomorrow. Between the leg, the heat, and the still-sore shoulder from COVID vaccine booster #2, I'm skipping that again today. I never thought I'd miss going on the bike, but it's become a routine and I'm nothing if not a creature of habit. At least I caught up on finances and even set things up to pay my car registration online first thing tomorrow. The heat appears to be breaking now, we just had a heck of a storm come through for like 10 minutes. Should I send a complaint to Earth Reviews about this past weekend?

0 comments: