Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, April 26, 2021

Silly Site o' the Day

Wow, the pollen really got to us today. Between allergens and being up a bit late for last night's Oscar telecast, I was logy all day, despite taking Flonase and at least one cup of coffee. I managed to shake it off long enough to take Robin to Kohl's to return an Amazon package, which gave me an excuse to visit H Mart again and stock up on oshinko and fish crackers and such (got lots of veggies there, their celery and carrots are at least as good as Garden Gourmet's and their mushrooms are, of course, numerous and of great variety). If I get a good night's sleep tonight I'll probably cook tomorrow. Meanwhile, let's check in on Randy Rainbow:

It's such a normal, competent administration now that I'm glad he's getting a bit of a rest.

0 comments: